Handcrafted Bridal Jewellery and Accessories. Accessories as Unique as You.

My collections features Bridal Tiaras, Headbands, Hair Accessories (including Hair Combs and Hair Pins) and Bridal Jewellery. I also offer additional Wedding Accessories such as Fascinators, Bouquet Enhancers and Personalised 'Thank You' gifts.


Every item is handmade by me in the UK with the upmost care and attention to detail. All designs can be tailored to your specific requirements to ensure that they compliment the colour, style and theme of your special day.

Thursday 24 March 2011

Today was a very good day.

Hi,

Today was such a great day I just had to share it with you.

First of all I got my baby fix.  I visited two gorgeous babies this morning and it was giggles, smiles and cuddles all round :)

One of the yummy mummy's modelled some of our tiaras for us and I discovered that green trees with the sun shining on them make such a lovely backdrop for my little sparklers.

Now for more exciting news <drum roll please> I am pleased to announce that a selection of Tatty Angel Designs' tiaras and jewellery are on display in Freemans Flowers (a florist based in Didcot, Oxfordshire).  Wahoo, spread the word.  Brides-to-be can now discuss wedding bouquets whilst looking at, trying on, ordering their tiara and accessories.




Then to round off a perfect day we also got featured as the spotlight supplier in 'Ruby Weddings' blog.

http://ruby-weddings.blogspot.com/2011/03/supplier-spotlight-tatty-angel-designs.html

Hope your day has been a good one too :o)

Annaliese
(TAD)

No comments:

Post a Comment