Handcrafted Bridal Jewellery and Accessories. Accessories as Unique as You.

My collections features Bridal Tiaras, Headbands, Hair Accessories (including Hair Combs and Hair Pins) and Bridal Jewellery. I also offer additional Wedding Accessories such as Fascinators, Bouquet Enhancers and Personalised 'Thank You' gifts.


Every item is handmade by me in the UK with the upmost care and attention to detail. All designs can be tailored to your specific requirements to ensure that they compliment the colour, style and theme of your special day.

Sunday 15 April 2012

Embroidered Bridal Headpiece

Hi all,

So, it took what seemed like forever, but here it is.  My first ever attempt at an embroidered bridal headpiece.  It is handmade by me and features pearls, bugle beads and seed beads.  Every bead had been sewn on by me.  And yes, there are quite a few of them.

The piece is backed by felt and attached to a cream ribbon.  I can also make ones fixed to a headband and/or a clip.

I have got a bit addicted to making these designs now, so watch this space for more photos soon.

Let me know what you think.





Thanks,
Annaliese (TAD)

No comments:

Post a Comment