Handcrafted Bridal Jewellery and Accessories. Accessories as Unique as You.

My collections features Bridal Tiaras, Headbands, Hair Accessories (including Hair Combs and Hair Pins) and Bridal Jewellery. I also offer additional Wedding Accessories such as Fascinators, Bouquet Enhancers and Personalised 'Thank You' gifts.


Every item is handmade by me in the UK with the upmost care and attention to detail. All designs can be tailored to your specific requirements to ensure that they compliment the colour, style and theme of your special day.

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Handmade Fimo Clay Cake Toppers

Hi,

So seeing as I had no other plans for Bank Holiday Monday I thought why not get the Fimo out and have a dabble.  Well, I could see that it had been longer than I thought since my last play as one of my big packs of white clay was no longer white.  It was more like a little bit green with hints of brown and in places it was showing signs of growth, not the best look considering I wanted to make Fimo cake toppers with white wedding dresses.  Yes, the pack had been given to me and unbeknown to me it had been opened and had probably got a bit damp.  Let that be my tip of the day to you - always check any Fimo based pressies  oh and remember the importance of resealing.  

Anyway, I  managed to save a bit of the white and had a lot of fun creating this couple.  I appreciate that my skills still need polishing, but it's a start.

Watch this space for more Fimo fun :o)

TTFN, 
Annaliese (TAD)





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nice Collection The Blog Is Good About Latest Collection If You Want Dubai Unique Collection Come Saga World Store The Unique Store In Duabai.

    ReplyDelete